Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will convert any image to vector in 6 hrs

I will convert any image to vector in 6 hrs












About:

Hello,
I am dimasyuli

I will PROFESSIONALLY vectorize your logo, picture, or anything. This is great for improving your graphics so that they are able to be printed.

I will do:
  • Vectorize your logo
  • Vectorize your picture
  • Vectorize your sketch
  • Vectorize anything

Just For ($5) you will get SUPER SERVICE:
  • Simple or standard graphic.
  • all type of source file.
  • Unlimited revision.
  • Deliver the final file in 6hrs.
  • Satisfaction guaranteed.

Note : For complex designs I'll need to charge more than $5


((((PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU ORDER))))
  • No Revisions if the order passed 3 days after delivering and mark as a COMPLETED ORDER.
  • If you have any questions, please contact me before you order.

Reviews


firehunter777:excellent work

dimasyulii:always happy to give best service

firehunter777:Does excellent i highly recommend seller

dimasyulii:Always happy to give best service thank you

ekoolstuff:excellent experience


No comments:

Post a Comment