Monday, July 30, 2018

I will convert logo, image, png and any file convert into vector

I will convert logo, image, png and any file convert into vector












About:

I am a graphics designer. I can vectorize your logo or image anything then send the result in AI or EPS. I will give you AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, CDR and hi-res JPG, PNG within 24 hours. Vector is ready for printing on T-shirts, business cards, flyers etc.

·         Unlimited revisions

·         No extra payment for fast delivery

·         I will provide quality work for low price

 

Please send me?

 

·         Low Resolution Images

·         Scanned Images

·         Drawings and Sketches

·         A PSD file of the image/logo

·        

I will give AI, PDF VECTOR Files + High Resolution JPG, PNG.

 

Thanks.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment