Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will vector tracing manually any logo vector tracing

I will vector tracing manually any logo vector tracing












About:

I am able to convert your logos or images from JPG, TIFF, PNG or any formats, screen captures, scanned,or hand-drawn sketch images into editable vector files.

Your business logo looks pixelated (rasterized) and come only in jpg, gif or psd format? don't worry I can make it look better. I will trace your simple images or logo (in jpg, gif, pdf all image file) into vector file (ai, eps, cdr, dwg) and deliver to you as soon as possible. By converting into vector it will not loose quality when using for any purpose I will not to do for: create a brand new image or logo, just redesign your old one into vector.

You will get the following services and features with this Gig:

  • Vector tracing logo, picture, sketch, anything
  • Free vector file (all formats like ai, eps, pdf, svg, cdr etc )
  • 6-24 Hrs Fast Delivery
  • Quick Response Time 
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% manual vector tracing
  • No auto tracing
  • Money Back Guaranteed if you not satisfied

=>Note: Complex Designs Will Have An Additional Cost Based On It's Complexity. So, Always Contact Me And Send The Art Work Before You Purchase The Gig. Your Satisfaction Is More Important Than Money For Me.

I am Really expect we will meet soon.

Thank You

Reviews


nywebconsulting:Second time working with him and will definitely work with him again

arafat26:A big thanks for the TIP!I You are really great and I enjoyed working with you. Thank you so much!

dr90210:Great Seller!

arafat26:Excellent experience. Thank you so much :)\r\n\r\n

pmgint:Excellent work. Very fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment