Monday, July 30, 2018

I will manually vectorize your logo with gradient

I will manually vectorize your logo with gradient












About:

I will manually vectorize your logo with gradient

Hi there,

Manually vectorize/Vector trace/convert logo into vector with unique gradient shades. I will provide you with Vector Files in AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, Format with high res raster image in JPG or PNG Format. With Manually Vectorize enhanced logo you can make adjustments or resize it without losing image quality and sharpness and the printout will be of perfect quality.

What you'll get from this Gig:

  • Manually vectorize
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • HQ files and Source files (AI, EPS, PDF, SVG) 
  • Fast delivery 
  • 100% Satisfaction

Done in 1-2 days turnaround time 

Feel free to message me if you have any question regarding this gig
                                  Your satisfaction is my first priority :)


Tags: Manually vectorize, Image to vector, Raster to vector, Vector logo, Convert your logo into vector, Vector tracing, Vector trace, Best vector service, Gradient, Vector with gradient, Redraw in vector, Manually redraw into vector,

Reviews


moshepitchon:Excellent job! Thanks\n

lavrem_ash:Great buyer, fast response time.\nThank you

dkpmark:Brilliant service and I highly recommend to others. I needed a quick job doing, turn around was amazingly fast. Thank you.

lavrem_ash:Great buyer, hoping to work with him again

djhimzz:Great gig. Exactly what I needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment