Monday, July 30, 2018

I will make any illustration,logo,icon,sketch into vector

I will make any illustration,logo,icon,sketch into vector












About:

I'll redraw/trace/vectorize  your any less quality graphic using adobe illustrator.some stock images has a water mark, so this is the best way to get a quality vector file without the watermark. sometimes you have some less quelity graphics which cannot use for printing purposes. so I can redraw/improve your graphic with illustrator for capable to any pringitn purpose , and I'll give you the original adobe illustrator (.ai) file with high resolution .jpeg  and .png

i will do it only 3days :D

Reviews


josepheppsjr:Good work!

advndesign:thank you :-)\r\n

nikosdomvridis:As always great delivery

advndesign:thank you :-)

paulharvish:Good job will use again


No comments:

Post a Comment