Monday, July 30, 2018

I will make vector files of your design suitable for vinyl cutters

I will make vector files of your design suitable for vinyl cutters












About:

Vector files for vinyl cutting
Multi-colour vinyl cut designs need a special treatment as far as the vector file is concerned. They need to be composed of enclosed shapes for each layer of coloured vinyl. The layers each need registration marks to allow them to be combined accurately.

My service
I will trace your design of up to three colours making the three separate vectors needed which I will supply in three individual files.

What you can send to me
Please supply your original artwork as a bitmap, scanned ink or pencil work (no rough sketches please), or vector files that are not already suitable for vinyl cutters.
I can happily accept files in the form of:


  • Photoshop PSD (Compatibilty mode)
  • Gimp XCF
  • Jpeg, PNG etc.
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • EPS

What I will return to you
I will supply three SVG files (or PDF files if you prefer), one for each coloured layer of the vinyl cut.

Reviews


starnana:Thank you

starnana:thanks prefect\n

starnana:thanks prefect\n

starnana:Thank you

starnana:thanks looks great


No comments:

Post a Comment