Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will try to my best.

I will try to my best.












About:

Hello! Welcome to my GIG!

My name is Rony, and I'm here to vectorize your image.

I will professionally convert your logo or raster image to vector. This process is also known as vector tracing, vector conversion or vectorization.

See My Work here On: https://bit.ly/2KsQ1Qj


For a basic order ($5) you will get:

·2 FREE vector source files (between AI, EPS, PDF, and SVG) + 1 HD PNG image.

·Deliver within 24h (for faster deliveries, please check my Gig EXTRAS).

·Unlimited reviews.


I can provide:

· AI

·PDF

·SVG

·CDR

·DXF

·PSD

·JPG

·PNG

·PRINT READY DOCUMENTS

and more.

Why me?

1.I will always provide unlimited reviews;

2.I do not delay deliveries;

3.Fast deliveries;

4.I'll never deliver a vector that doesn't reach your expectations;

5.Quality and satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back!


IMPORTANT:

·The tracing process depends  a lot on each image, because every image has its own peculiarities.

·Many times there are complex images that demands extra working time, which also demands extra charge.

If you have any questions, please contact me INBOX before ordering.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment