Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will vector trace, vectorize logo, vectorize ai in 24hour

I will vector trace, vectorize logo, vectorize ai in 24hour












About:

***THIS GIG IS FOR ALL TYPE OF VECTORIZATIONS(LOGO,IMAGE, OR ANYTHING).***


Welcome to my gig

Hello. I am Eqramor Rabbi.

You may be here because you need your logo vectorized or in high resolution, As a Level 2 seller, I will provide you the Best and Professional services in Fiverr mentioned in gig image which are....

What this gig offers?

- Vctorize Logo, Image, etc

- Edit, Recreate, Redo, Modify Logo

- Manual Vector trace of Complex Images

- 3D Mockup / Embossed Version

Kindly inbox before ordering complex or 3D logo to save your precious time.

For a $5: basic file VECTOR File types  + HD JPG , PNG, AI, PDF, EPS, etc..

 NOTE : Delivery time depends on complexity images if you buy the extra fast, I'll try my best to complete within best possible time keeping the top notch quality

Why me?

I can turn your Logo to a Excellent vector Logo Professionally.


Check out all my gig extras

https://www.fiverr.com/eqramor111

It is best to communicate before placing an order

Order's that are mistakenly, without informations and work that doesn't include this gig terms are not refundable.


Looking forward for your order! Best regards.

Eqramor.

Reviews


clintonpsmith:Great transaction

hhccadvertising:Good experience. Nice work.

eqramor111:Thank you!

chizepe:Fast and reliable.

eqramor111:It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you! Come again with more work.


No comments:

Post a Comment