Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will vectorize your picture, design, logo, etc

I will vectorize your picture, design, logo, etc












About:

If you want to vectorize your logo/picture or any other design then you are at the right place. I will convert your low quality images to high quality vector.


  • Vector Tracing Service
  • Vector Conversion

  • Fast Delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • INPUT FILES

    Low resolution image
    Scanned Image
    Photoshot

  • BASIC OUTPUT FILES

    AI - vector file
    CDR - vector file
    JPG - image file
    PDF - Portable file

Why me?

  • Unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied.
  • I will provide quality work 
  • QUALITY is Guaranteed
  • Buy 2 Gigs & Get 1 Gig Free.

What can you send me?


  • Image/logo
  • Scanned Image 
  • Drawings and Sketches.
  • A PSD file of the image/logo

Reviews


maritngeungaar:Fast service. Excellent communication.

isolutionx:Clear in thoughts. Good Communications.

coolfactortv:Excellent experience.

isolutionx:Wonderful experience. Really a person you will be happy to work with..

jumpbaby23:I’m looking forward to doing some more work with him


No comments:

Post a Comment