Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will make sure to deliver a quality product.

I will make sure to deliver a quality product.












About:

Hello.

Thanks a lot for viewing my gig.

I will redraw, vector trace or vector tracing your T-shirt, Logo, image or any graphic to scalable vector graphics.


What is vector tracing?

The process of converting raster pixelated images or graphics to a high-quality graphics which can scale up to any size or dimensions without losing quality. The process of making scalable graphics is called vector trace, vectorize or vector tracing

Which formats you get 
in 5$ gig.
  • AI
  • CDR
  • EPS
  • PNG
  • JPEG
  • SVG
  • PDF

If you have any questions, please contact me inbox before ordering.

I assured you I will provide you the best vector tracing service.

Thanks

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment