Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will design a killer logo for your business! My logos are crisp, modern and powerful. For years, I've been helping customers like you: go ahead and order your logo with confidence! + See More

I will design a killer logo for your business! My logos are crisp, modern and powerful. For years, I've been helping customers like you: go ahead and order your logo with confidence! + See More












About:

WELCOME TO MY RASTER TO VECTOR CONVERSION SERVICE..
 

If you want to vectorise your low quality logo or any other design then you are at the right place. 

Do you have a logo/design/text that only exists in print but not up to date for use in a new project?


I will convert your raster images to high quality vector.
The basic offer covers a simple text base logo and the final result is delivered in an high quality .jpg/png file. 


What you will get?High quality vector file (Ai, Eps, Pdf, Svg)Source file included100% Satisfaction & money back guarantee.
For complex design Please message me before ordering the Gig to avoid cancellation..
Feel free to ask anything.

Reviews


roglolly:Outstanding Experience!

logo_maker5:Thank you so much

mollie_services:great job. nice

logo_maker5:Great buyer thank you

nomiraja113:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment