Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will jpeg to vector or convert png to vector 5 hours

I will jpeg to vector or convert png to vector 5 hours












About:

Welcome to my Vector Tracing Service!!!
Your logo or jpeg images are blurry or Pixelated when enlarged and not suitable for printing. I will vector trace and improve your logo or image so that they are able to be printed.just give me your low resolution/fuzzy/blurry/unfair raster logo and i will return it very high-resolution print-ready vector file.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delivery time 2 to 5 h  It depends on the complexity.You can contact at any time.I am 24/7 available.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
No Never! Nooo Auto Tracing
------------------------------------------
I WILL DELIVER
  • High Quality ready for print files.
  • Source files.
  • Make it high quality Ai , pdf, eps , svg, ait, jpg, eps, dst, dxf,  jpg, png , ETC

My Services
  • raster to vector
  • vector tracing
  • redraw logo
  • convert to vector
  • vectorize image
  • vectorize logo
  • convert image to vector
  • convert logo to vector
  • logo to vector
  • image to vector
  • jpg to vector


Please inbox me before placing your order if your image is complex, so I would tell you how long will it take and price of your job.

Thanks
nedavector

Reviews


shottiee:very good. this is my 3rd time coming back to this seller.

nedavector:Thank you so much!

dsolton:Great seller

nedavector:I like to work with this customer!

alexswann704:another order another great service. good understanding of what i wanted and provided me with what i needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment