Monday, July 2, 2018

I will convert real images into vector format asap

I will convert real images into vector format asap












About:


  Your inferior copy may not be suitable for printing purposes so by redrawing I can improve your graphics so that they are able to be printed. Not only that, I will give you the original AI/ESP/PDF/PSD  with a high resolution PNG, JPEG 

Ready to print
Improve your art work
Draw your sketch or object as a VECTOR(contact before order)
Convert your logo into a VECTOR
T-Shirt Design (Tee-spring ,Tee Shirt Mock up)

Any other Illustrator based work 
I'd convert your logo or design with these features:

100% manual 
No auto tracing

Super fast delivery within 16 hours (applicable for only one simple image/logo. For multiple or complex images I reserve the right to determine the required time!!)

AI, EPS, PDF,  vector files are available
Transparent PNG & high resolution JPG files are available
Free revisions!

NEEDS THE JOB DONE URGENTLY! 
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY GIG EXTRAS
  

Reviews


abdulmotaleb123:Quality man always provide quality work.I will take his service once again.Thank you

vectorpix:Great experience!! I love him\n\nThank you!!!!

gstudiosmu:Amazing service and fast! Thank you!

josiecrisafi:Very fast and great to work with

khakhan:fast and good job thank you !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment