Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will convert your logo or image to vector

I will convert your logo or image to vector












About:

Welcome to my Vector tracing gig.

I am taufiq. I will vector trace or convert any inferior kind (logo,  Image, Icon Screen Shoot, Scan copy) of file. I am expert in graphic design and doing vector tracing for 3 years, and now   am on fiverr. iwill do your work with satisfaction.

My service features..

1. No auto convert/ trace,

2. Keeping every little detail,

3. Revisions to the satisfaction,

4. In time delivery,

5. High quality work of art,

6. color change,

7. Color adjustment,

8. Fast communication,

And many more.

 

WHY ME;

1.   Good communication

2.   100% satisfaction

I will very glad to help you.

Thanks

Have a good day

taufiq


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment