Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will convert your image into vector within an hour

I will convert your image into vector within an hour












About:

Hi,

I'll manually Redraw, Redesign your Logo, graphics or images with Adobe Illustrator.

I've Long Experience of Vector tracing work. i've traced many kind of images, Logos, t-shirts, Packaging, Billboard, Banner, Sketch, portrait, Air sign and many more.. 
if you have any idea, i'll make it digital vector file.

If you Need to convert any Design to vector format, you are in right Place.

You'll Find Here: 

   ** Vector tracing
   ** Vector logo
   ** Vectored image
   ** Image to vector
   ** PSD to vector
   ** Logo redesign
   ** Logo remake

You Get From Me

   ** Fastest Delivery.
   ** Finest Tracing.
   ** Genuine Vectorization with Pen Tool
   ** Unlimited Revision.
   ** Any File Type.
   ** Customer satisfied Guarantee.


Why Me :

       ** I'm full time Designer and always Open.
       ** I'm perfect on vector tracing.
       ** I'm able to provide free edition for Lifetime.
       ** Able to provide any vector and PSD file.

Reviews


artthoulife1:This designer worked with my company very well. communication was very good i would recommend to anybody thanks again looking forward to working in the future

jamir5333:Outstanding experience with a Helpful Man

grantwellwood:Starting this gig with just a crude (pixelated) screenshot of a complex scene from movie my hopes for a vector version were not high. However, this seller responded enthusiastically to the request and within a few hours, I have my first draft and within 24 the final product that truly exceeded all expectations. All requests met.\nHIGHLY RECOMMENDED

jamir5333:Very Helpful and Motivational with Awesome communication.

monster0_0:I bought to help with a oncoming game I'm help make and the delivery was very nice and help me see my vision for what I want placed into the game. Thank you very much for all the help!


No comments:

Post a Comment