Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will convert your image to vector portrait

I will convert your image to vector portrait












About:

Greeting, 
This is Hidayat Ur Rehman. I'll illustrate any kind of illustration(Face Tracing).

-High resolution
-Full color
-HIGH details
-Hair shades


  • Raster to vector
  • Clean and original work
  • Quick response
  • High-resolution image
  • Guaranteed product
  • Ready to print file
  • 100% money back guaranty 
  • unlimited revisions until you are satisfied

    A Good quality Image that u want to convert (min 280dpi).
    A bad quality image can effect your Vactor portrait.

  • Send me a GOOD QUALITY image that you want me to convert.
  • Choose your background color any which you like.


  • Please contact me first before putting order( discussion is important).
    Thank you.

    Reviews


    :

    :

    :

    :

    :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment