Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will create a file for cnc, laser cutting or engraving

I will create a file for cnc, laser cutting or engraving












About:

Hello, thanks for visiting my gig !

I am Manuel, a graphic designer with extensive experience in industrial design, I have been running my own laser cutting workshop for over 8 years with hundreds of satisfied customers.
I am ready to prepare your drawings and designs for laser cutting and engraving, creating
high precision vector files and ready to use.

Quality, Speed and Economy...

  • Professional vector Tracing

  • Unmatched Delivery Speed
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • 18y experience in Graphic Design and more than 8y of experience with CNC machines.


Please feel free to contact me before ordering!

Reviews


trademark221:Manuel went beyond what I expected. This was my first fiverr experience and it was perfect. I would recommend Manuel to anyone.

manuelruizdsign:Great buyer! Outstanding experience!

astonishinc:Excellent to work with. Helped me get a complex design ready for laser cutting with a mix of raster engraving and vector cutting. Fast response also. Thank you!

manuelruizdsign:Excellent buyer, outstanding experience!

rmelvin06:Excellent results!!


No comments:

Post a Comment