Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will vectorize, trace any image

I will vectorize, trace any image












About:

Hi there!

This gig is about vector tracing. I will vector trace, redraw, trace any low resolution image, logo, icon, sketch or anything you want. I will remove the watermark and get you a quality vector file without the watermark. I will provide you source file for free, 100% manual work (no auto tracing) and i will also fill with different colors if you want. For a complex design, I will charge more than 5$ but a very considerable price.

Client satisfaction is my priority, I will make sure that you are 101% satisfied from my work :)

Thanks!

Reviews


mtrotta05:her description of services was exactly what I was looking for

seeratf0003:It was a pleasure working with him! Great client! \nThanks for the tip!

glosic:This fiverr continues to deliver excellent work. I will hire her again in the future.

seeratf0003:Outstanding experience as always! :)

glosic:again an excellent job. fast, accurate and friendly. 5 stars


No comments:

Post a Comment