Monday, July 2, 2018

I will turn an image or logo into vectors professionally

I will turn an image or logo into vectors professionally












About:

+ Seller Level 2! Guaranteed quality
+ 5 years experience as a professional
+ Friendly and respectful service
+ Advice and design suggestions for clients
+ Custom orders

Please write me for consultations, request custom orders and budgets. I will evaluate your request and make a fair offer.

My Services:

  • Convert an image to vectors:  I will make a digital trace of any image or logo. This process is known as vectorization and improves the resolution of any image literally recreating it in digital.

Yes! All my services includes delivery of High Definition images, and other editable files needed for design purposes.


How to request my services? 

Please check the "Sample Board" in the Gallery to see the references, then choose the right package depending of your image complexity.


Doubts or Questions? 

Please visit the FAQ section below 
to help you clarify any questions you have or write me for more information.


Thank you for consider my services :)

Reviews


amznshoppin:Extraordinary work! We are very impressed and will definitely return for future business!

falbertoc:Thank you so much for the opportunity :D

joeliuz:Needed high resolution graphics of our existing logo, seller did a fantastic job!!!

falbertoc:Excellent! Thank you for your preference :)

rbtech:Gave great quality work with a perfect blend of creativity and professionalism. I will gladly come back again!


No comments:

Post a Comment