Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will vectorize your logo and image within 2h

I will vectorize your logo and image within 2h












About:

Are you looking for super professional Vector Tracing service or organization?
If yes, So let me take this great opportunity to give you a warm welcome.

Rabin here, and I have over 8 years of experience as a graphic designer doing vector following by Adobe Ps and Ai. I do believe in quality work with 100% client fulfillment and satisfaction.

In Basic order ($5) you will get:
  • FREE vector files (SVG, AI, PDF, and EPS) +  HD PNG image.
  • Deliver within 2hour.
  • Unlimited reviews.

Why am I?
  • Great Communication.
  • Tracing with using Adobe Software.
  • 100% manual vector tracing.
  • No auto-tracing.
  • Delivery very fast.
  • Super Professional Quality Task
  • Money back guaranteed if you are not satisfied with my work and result.  

What I need to start work.
  • Files like JPG/PNG/PSD/MS WORD etc.
  • Content like Logo, Design, media such as banner, billboard, lost resolution images.

I'll provide File as follows:
  • High resolution (300dpi) JPG and PNG.
  • AI
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • CDR
  • DXF

Want to contact before place an order? -Send me a message with your information. 
Or you can directly order with attachment. 

ODER NOW PLEASE!!! 

Thanks
Please leave a comment.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment