Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will convert all of your bitmap photo into vector professionally

I will convert all of your bitmap photo into vector professionally












About:

Hi , like in the title, i will Convert all of your bitmap photo into vector.
not only Self photo, but i can convert

  • bitmap Logo
  • redrawing vector photo
  • renew your vector picture

For $5 i will manually trace you in a headshot or half body for one face.
If you want me to Vectorize in Fullbody, there will be charged additional price $5. The Vector  Result  will be simple vector, so, please don't send to me image with complex detail, therefore, contact me first before place order to make sure the image is fine to vectorize.

Your Photo Must be Great Quality. Do not Send to me your Bad quality Photo 
the characteristics of Great Photo : 
  • No Blur Photo
  • Large enough Resolution
  • Great Color Depth and
  • Great Lighting

Check my another sample here https://flic.kr/ps/297SYC

Please PM me before Order


PS :
  • You only get the JPG/PNG File with 2 mode (CMYK and RGB), not the Raw File (Ai, EPS,CDR), but if you need the Raw File, lets talk about the price depending on the level of difficulty
  • I do not do Unlimited Revision, for this $5 i only give you 3 times (apply for multiplication). If you want me to do more than 3 times revision, please add more Quantity payment.
:)
thanks

Reviews


coltfridley:Exactly what I asked for, if the files work out I will be sending a lot of business semrawut's way

semrawut:awesome!!.... will wait for the next project

rockrules239:thanks bro !

semrawut:anytime bro!

eztaughtme:Dope work once again g thank you! Awesome outcome!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment