Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will trace,draw or convert any simple design/logo/art work/text/tattoo/character/map anything

I will trace,draw or convert any simple design/logo/art work/text/tattoo/character/map anything












About:

                            Welcome to my gig's exclusively on fiverr.com

Hay looking for vector designer?
   Then you are in right place.I have designed creative to difficult vector arts.Almost all of my works related to vector designing with illustrator.I have been doing illustration for more then 5 years.I can trace any image and make it vector file.

My offers:
  • Fast Delivery inside 24 hours.
  • JPG file + white background
  • PNG file +ransparent background
  • Illustrator Ai file .
  • EPS file 
  • Raster image High resolution
  • PDF Vector file 

Why me?
  • Smooth conversation
  • Quick to respond
  • Top quality job
  • Very low price with high quality work
  • Quickly understand what you need 

Again let me prove you that by placing an order on this gig.

Fast and Friendly communication with 24/7 support 


Thank you so much.
Best Regards,
AHR Zani

Reviews


bahaah:perfect work

ahrzani200:Nice Experience! Thanks

gferguson:It was a good experience and the artist made sure he delivered a great product. We asked questions to make sure that we are both on the same page.

ahrzani200:Such a great client! Thank you so much

zolofrank323:good work


No comments:

Post a Comment