Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will convert your low resolution image to high resolution image

I will convert your low resolution image to high resolution image












About:

Hello!

Welcome to my gig

Are you looking to use your existing image in a big banner and don't have your Logo in bigger dimension? Have you lost the Source file and need to print your image in an excellent quality? 

I’m here to solve this problem



 I will create awesomeVECTOR files 
for you so you can use it from web or print it. 

For $5 you'll get: 

✔ Vector logo 

✔ Deliverable files will be JPG and PNG + the vector file.

✔ Friendly communication

✔ Unlimited revisions in every order.

✔ 100% money back guarantee simply ask me for refund if you don’t like the results but I’m sure that you will do!



I love vector conversion work.


I'd convert your logo or design with these features:


100% manual 

No auto tracing


AI, EPS, PDF, SVG vector files are available

Transparent PNG & high resolution JPG files are available
Free revisions!



***NO HUMAN/ANIMAL PICTURE PLEASE*** 

Thank You ;)

Alaina_Logos

Reviews


bkhholdings47:She's excellent i highly recommend her.

sidhuman:EXCELLENT!

nudayz:I needed a good quality logo and updated letterhead and she delivered! I have other projects and will use her again for sure!

karatejake:The image wasn’t usable so she was able to replace it with a similar image. Great service!

alaina_logos:Outstanding experience,super buyer.I'd like to work with you again, Thank you !


No comments:

Post a Comment