Friday, July 27, 2018

I will create professional vector gis and geographical maps

I will create professional vector gis and geographical maps












About:

Hi, 
I am the "Level2 " Seller on Fiverr have 391 reviews. 

I have done Graduation in Geographical Information Systems and currently doing Job as a GIS Analyst in Forest department Peshawar.
i have done so many projects during my job.

I offer the following tasks for you;

  • Coordinate System\
  • Create Maps from Google Earth
  • Shapefie, Feature Class, Geodatabase, kmz etc
  • Georeferencing
  • Digitization of Point, Lines and Polygon in Vector format.
  • Spatial Analysis.
  • Image Analysis (Supervised & Unsupervised Classification).
And so many others.

i can convert vector to raster data and convert points from gps to real world maps and it in arc and create buffer maps.I have used multiple GIS Software including ArcGIS, Erdas Imagine, QGIS, PostGRE SQL and others. 
Customer satisfaction will  be kept on first priority. 

Need my services?
**** Just Send me a Message***

Reviews


zachorange:Amazing service. Fast delivery. Highly recommend. A+++

waqar1993:Great Buyer. \r\nHighly Professional. Looking for more work from him.

zachorange:Amazing service. Highly recommend. A+++++

waqar1993:Thank you so much. \r\nLooking for more task from you as Always.

unmbmarketing:Conversion from pdf to word documents was great


No comments:

Post a Comment