Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will do vector trace or redrew any image and logo

I will do vector trace or redrew any image and logo












About:

vector trace or redrew any image and logo

Hello! Are you looking for someone who can vector your files then you are at the right place.

I will convert your LOGO / IMAGE / SYMBOL to VECTOR files (EPS, AI, PDF  ) and Bitmap files like (BMP, JPG, PNG, TIF) .Only vector format file are SCALABLE so you adjust the file to any size you want so it is ready for printing on business card, flyer, etc. I will convert your raster files from (BMP, JPG, PNG, TIF, JIF…) to vector illustrator files (EPS, AI, PDF).

I'm here to solve this problems
I will create an awesome "VECTOR" files 
for you so you can use it from web or print it. 


What I can do to your file?

  • Convert raster to vector
  • Convert to High Resolution
  • Vectorize lost pixels
  • Vectorise your logo
  • Print ready
  • Fully Editable


Note:
  • The final quality draft depends entirely of the initial image quality (good image = good vector)
  • Many times there are images that can't be just converted into a vector, they need to be redrawed (images with shadows and/or gradient colors).
  • Redraws will be charged apart (depending on the complexity of the image

Reviews


caseysss:Another Job Well Done

shaantom:Thanks again! :)

bglassatl08:Excellent communication and speed of service!

shaantom:Thank you so muh! :D

amurphy12:after a few tries we finally got the file to work. then the file was double traced , causing me about an hour and a half of deleting and revision. when I asked her to revise this into single lines she said it couldn't be done . so I did it myself. wont be doing business with this person again.


No comments:

Post a Comment