Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will convert image or logo to vector and deliver ai eps pdf formats

I will convert image or logo to vector and deliver ai eps pdf formats












About:

Vectorise 1 Image or Logo to AI, EPS, PDF, SVG Formats

I will convert an image or logo in png, jpg, bmp, gif or whatever file you have to a high resolution vector. I can provide EPS, AI, SVG or PDF as output formats based on your requirements.

I guarantee 1 day delivery for small and medium size images. If your image does not include complex structures then you can expect the deliver in a matter of hours after making the order. If you have a bigger or complex (detailed) image to convert then please make sure you contact me first before placing the order.

I will be using Illustrator and Inkscape to redraw or trace the image to get the required vector formats.

GIG DOES NOT INCLUDE VECTORISING PICTURES OF HUMANS / ANIMALS

If you have any queries about the Gig then please feel free to contact me.

Reviews


vallels:Fantastic turnaround and perfect on time. Thank you. I will be putting more gigs your way very soon.

roberttang:Good to deal with. Most likely will work with Miyaneha again.

miyaneha:Thank you for the amazing review Robert! I'll be happy to help you with any of your future projects.

toddlerted:Excellent work, great communiction, really rceommended!

nk7519:Seller does good quality work.


No comments:

Post a Comment