Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will convert your image or logo to vector illustration

I will convert your image or logo to vector illustration












About:

Hi honey,  Welcome to my gig

Are you looking to use your existing image in a big banner and don't have your Logo in bigger dimension? Have you lost the Source file and need to print your image in a excellent quality? 

Im here to solve this problems

Copy-paste these link to your browser and watch why VECTOR file is important to you goo.gl/EYIzmx 

 I will create an awesome, VECTOR files 
for you so you can use it from web or print it. 

For $5 you'll get: 

✔ 1 Vector logo in 24 HOURS.

✔ Deliverable files will be JPG and PNG  + the vector file.

✔ High Quality image (3000px x 3000px).

✔ Friendly communication

✔ Two free corrections in every order.

✔ 100% money back guarantee simply ask me for refund if you dont like the results but im sure that you will do!

Check out my GIG EXTRAS to see what add-ons you can add along with your order. Drop me a message to get my pricing details.

Note

  • The final quality draft depends entirely of the initial image quality (good image = good vector)
  • Many times there are images that can't be just converted into a vector, they need to be redrawed (images with shadows and/or gradient colors).
  • Redraws will be charged apart (depending on the complexity of the image).

Reviews


hellopanj17:She is amazing. Fast service and communicates well.

tairamo:smooth as butter and on schedule!

dentalmediadesi:EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT!!!

ww2market:Definitely a great job. We appreciate the good work and will continue to use you in the future.

luiscor21:I was very happy with the turn around time and the quality of the finished project.


No comments:

Post a Comment