Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will convert, trace or redraw your logo or image into vector

I will convert, trace or redraw your logo or image into vector












About:

Hi, 
Welcome to my gig!
Are you looking to use your existing image or logo in a vector format? 
Have you lost the source file and need to print your image in excellent quality?

I'm here for you to solve this problem.
I'll create awesome vector files.

What I can vectorize:

  • Logo/Mascot
  • Low-resolution file
  • Pencil sketch
  • Text fonts
  • Icons
  • Pixelated images 
  • Others

I'll provide:

  • 300 dpi vector file
  • High-quality JPEG & PNG file
  • Other files (upon discussion)


For complex designs (mascot, illustration) let's discuss or send me a message before placing the order.
Thank you very much for visiting my gig. Looking forward to working with you..

Order Now!!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment