Monday, July 2, 2018

I will offer you the best service you can find here.

I will offer you the best service you can find here.












About:

In this gig I will create technical drawings for your product.
You may need them for your User Manual or to illustrate the product in the packaging.

I can provide PNG, JPG, PDF or SVG files. Your gig includes one kind of file only, and if you need another type of file, purchase an extra so I can create it for you.

Send me a message to discuss your project so I can understant completely what you need and give you a custom quote if your project is large.

Reviews


pmccre:She again has exceeded my expectations.

marsus:Thanks so much

pmccre:A rush job that she completed beautifully.

marsus:Thanks, Mr. I am glad to serve

antonyscott:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment