Monday, July 2, 2018

I will vector trace your logo or picture in illustrator

I will vector trace your logo or picture in illustrator












About:

I will covert your Log, image, Sketched logo to vector shape to make it print ready or to use it without losing the quality anywhere.


Why should you chose me

  • Clean and Clear vector format
  • Rereate lost pixcel
  • Resize any resulation without losing 
  • Unlimited revision
  • 1 to 12 hour delivery depends on the complexity of the 

I will provide you 
.ai .eps .pdf .svg .jpg .png, .psd formats on your demand.

If you have too much blurred or small image or a very complex image please message me first. So that i can tell you if I can trace the image .Not every time vector shaping can not be done as expected.

If you want to make any changes in you image feel free to ask 

NB: I do not draw or trace image of Human or Animals

I am ready to hired today .

 I am good at what I do , honest, hard working and will not let you down.





tags, .ai  .eps .pdf .svg .jpg .jpeg .jpg .png vector,  logo, illustration, illustrator, Photoshop, Raster, 




Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment