Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will redraw, convert, logo or graphic to vector within 3 hours

I will redraw, convert, logo or graphic to vector within 3 hours












About:

Hi,

I'm very good illustrator.
I can convert your image to 100% vector Ai, eps with high-resolution Jpg.

I will vectorize any image you provide in short timeDepending on its complexity it can even be done in almost no time

If you require it I will work on a vector design you need. Whether it be to edit your vector, improve it's composition and layout or design something new that fulfills your needs.

Some advantages of vector graphics


1.     Escalable, won't pixelate!

2.     Lightweight, are lighter than bitmap images.

3.     Modifiable can be easily modified in the future if you need it.



I'm a professional graphic designer with experience in branding, editorial design, infographics, information design and other fields. Take a time to check my other gigs, I'm also open to your requests!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment