Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will make you photos into cartoon photo head to shoulder

I will make you photos into cartoon photo head to shoulder












About:

This gig is about cartoon images from real person photos, Using by graphic design software like a photoshop and illustrator my love and creativity

I will draw a cartoon portrait based on your photo. I can draw a face, half body, and full body. and with a simple background 

Here's what a basic $5 order covers:
  • head to shoulders (High Resolution like you need)
  • full color
  • plain background
  • 3 revisions
  • 3 days delivery

Using the gig extras, this is what you can get:

  • Delivery within 24 hours (+$5)
  • Half body (+$5)
  • Full body (+$10)

Need a lot of cartoons done? Don't worry, I can handle a lot of orders at once. Also, for large amount, there's a big discount! Message me and I'll send you a custom offer.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.
If you like my gig, please share it with your friends and family.

Thank you.
Cartoon Type
  • Cartoon
Style
  • Freestyle Drawing
File Format
  • AI
  • JPG

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment