Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will convert your logo, jpeg or graphic to vector in 1to5 hours

I will convert your logo, jpeg or graphic to vector in 1to5 hours












About:

Hello Friends,Thanks for visiting my gig! 

I am expert to convert any kind of logo,raster,jpg, image, png, pdf to vector within 1 - 5 hours.

check my portfolio : https://goo.gl/KHRopX

Why Choose me?:

Express Fast Delivery
Unlimited revisions until your satisfaction
Manual Tracing
No Extra hidden charges
Friendly communications
Ownership 100% rights to all the work

What I can do?:

Convert Raster to Vector
Convert JPG,PNG,PDF to Vector
Convert to high resolution
Vectorize lost pixels
Vectorize your logo
100% Editable
Print Ready 
Trim, add, remove or add any part

What you will give?:

Psd, jpg, png, gif, pdf or any format
Screenshot of your image
Scanned images
Low resolution images
Blurred & pixelated images

What you will get?

High resolution 300 dpi JPG
PDF
PNG
Ai
EPS
SVG

Guaranteed Services:

 24/7 Full online VIP support
Unlimited Revisions until satisfaction
Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied



Looking forward to work with you!


Thanks 
shovon44

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment