Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will make the best grime art for you

I will make the best grime art for you












About:

  • I will make you a grime edit of any picture you provide. Most edits turn out well if the photo shows a clear perspective of a human face, but if you would like me to do something more specific I can work with it.

  • I am new to Fiverr but I am very happy to be doing these edit/s for you!

BASIC PACKAGE
  • 1 HI-RES edit in PNG or JPEG

DOUBLE VISION PACKAGE
  • 2 HI-RES edits in PNG or JPEG along with the Photoshop source file

GRIME GUY DELUXE
  • 3 HI-RES edits in PNG or JPEG along with the Photoshop source file, PDF file, EPS file, and also a shout out across my social media.

If you have any questions you can contact me here, my Twitter or my Instagram ( both @SynfaxedCam)

Reviews


courtneyerickso:Amazing job, went above and beyond. Highly recommend, I plan on working further with this artist.

synfaxed:This client was easy going and was straight forward with what she wanted. I had a pleasure working with her!

djdubbs:Perfect, I was able to give a basic description of what I wanted and the product came back better than I could have hoped for. Fastest turn around service I’ve ever had on fiver. 10/10 will be coming back

synfaxed:Great buyer! Was open minded and down to earth. I had a pleasure working with him and would love to work with him again!

courtneyerickso:Amazing job, went above and beyond. Highly recommend, I plan on working further with this artist.


No comments:

Post a Comment