Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will professionally trace a jpeg or png image into vector

I will professionally trace a jpeg or png image into vector












About:

Do you have any blurry raster image file (such as JPEG, PNG,TIFF), and you wish to convert it to vector file? Let me do it for you.
I will professionally trace a bitmap images into vector With Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw. my services are rated remarkable by clients who patronizes me. I aim to provide services that satisfies my clients, and to meet the expectations of my client is my priority.

I will Provide The Source File in less than a Day, and you can also benefit:

Unlimited Revision

Flexible communication

Quick Reply

Fast delivery.

a trial will convince you. thanks
 

Reviews


orangegorilla:David was easy to work with. Very fast communication and delivery.

davidgeorge639:wooow highly appreciate you sir,\nyou're worthy of 10 stars. wish to hear from you again... Thankssssss.

orangegorilla:The seller did a great job. Delivered as promised.

davidgeorge639:Buyer is a Great Guy

abbusinesses:thanks again for your work. 5 stars from me. i'll work with you again np!


No comments:

Post a Comment