Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will convert logo to vector professionally within 6 hours

I will convert logo to vector professionally within 6 hours












About:

Welcome to my “vector tracing logo” service


If you want to convert your Raster logo into vector format or Print ready High resolution format then you are right please. Here I will convert your Low Resolution business logo into High Resolution Vector logo with the world's best adobe illustrator Software.


 What I will Do:

  • Vectorize logo, Symbol, Icon, Text etc.
  • Convert raster to vector
  • Convert to High Resolution
  • Remove background (it you went)
  • Change or Fill with different colors (look gig extra)
  • Convert jpg to vector (.Jpeg, .Png)


What you will get:

  • Free source file
  • Vector file of your logo (PNG, .AI, .EPS, .PDF, .SVG, .CDR & Any)
  • Super-fast delivery within 6 hours or sooner.
  • 3 vector logos only just $5
  • Unlimited Revision
  • 100% Satisfaction AND Money Back Granted
  • 100% Handmade service ;-)

 

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

I'm waiting for you:-)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment