Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will convert your logo into vector in less than 12 hrs

I will convert your logo into vector in less than 12 hrs












About:

HURRY UP!
NOW YOU CAN HAVE THE FULL PACKAGE FOR FREE FOR LIMITED TIME OFFER!

On this gig I offer the following:

- I will
Professionally convert your low resolution logo/picture/graphics into vector
- I WILL provide FULL PACKAGE of file types (Ai, PDF, EPS, SVG, JPEG, PNG) FOR FREE
-CHANGE OF COLOR FOR FREE (if you need it)
- Maximum speed
- Unlimited revisions
- Complete Satisfaction

Are you facing any problem like as follows?

# Is your print shop asking you to produce vector files for your logo or design?
# Are you planning to print your logo really BIG on banner, bill board etc?
# Do you want to make your logo scaleable to any size without loss of quality?
# lost your high resolution image? Now need to recreate it again?
# When you enlarge your image does it get pixelated? Need to solve that immediately?

Please message me before you open an order in these cases:


  • If you have a logo with gradients
  • Extra detailed image (check my extra gigs)
  • If you have any questions, just send me a message before ordering, and I'll be glad to answer you.


Thank you!

Reviews


coreymoultrie:Thank You!

mzehery:It's my pleasure :)

hummystickers:As always great work \nVery fast and reliable

mzehery:Thank you so much! You are the best :)

simonpmann:Mzehery went over and above my expectations for our club logo. I will definitely use the services again and can recommend to this gig to everyone. A+++++++++++


No comments:

Post a Comment