Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will convert your logo to a high quality vector file

I will convert your logo to a high quality vector file












About:

- Do you have a logo/design that only exists in printed form and need to use it in a new project?

- Do you only have a low quality .jpg or .gif file of your artwork and you get very poor results when you print it?

- Does the quality of your artwork get worse and worse every time you scale it up?

- Maybe you have send your file to a print shop and they can't use it because it doesn't have the proper colors they need: Pantone®, cmyk, etc.

- Maybe your logo only exist in a PowerPoint, Word, Excel, .jpg, .gif or similar file and the designer/print shop asked you for a "vector file", "Illustrator file", etc.

If you identify yourself with any of these situations, then I can help you!

I have years of experience creating high quality vector files based on low quality or printed samples.

Send me your image/file and I will let you know ASAP if I can use it.

If you only have a printed sample, scan the document at 300dpi or a higher resolution.

If I take the job, I guarantee results.

The basic gig covers a simple logo/design and the final result is delivered in an Adobe Illustrator® (.ai) or a PDF file.

Reviews


omoreland:Great communication.

diegus:Thanks for your order!

fastervideoads:Diegus is awesome! Does excellent work. Provides high-quality on the first go. No revisions needed. Would definitely recommend!!

diegus:Thanks! I'm happy to help!

jasondecals:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment