Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will edit redraw resize recolor and modify your logo in 4 hour

I will edit redraw resize recolor and modify your logo in 4 hour












About:

Hello! Welcome to my gig!

You have a logo but need it in another format, resized, remake, modify or vector. I will professionally convert your logo according to your desire.

What does this gig offer?
It includes:
  • Convert raster logo to vector in $5
  • Convert logo to PDF
  • RGB to CMYK
  • PNG to Vector Ai/EPS
  • JPEG to PNG
  • Low resolution to high resolution
  • PDF to Vector
  • Vectorize logo
  • PSD to Vector
  • Image Tracing
  • Color change
  • Recreate the lost pixels
  • Any image into vector

Please contact me for an image or 3D complex logos or if you don't know the font used etc to save your time.

Check FAQs if any of the above terms are new to you.

Why me?

  • Unlimited revisions till complete satisfaction

  • High quality and 100% satisfaction guarantee
  • No auto-tracing
  • Fast deliveries in less than 4 hours.
  • No delay in delivery

Note:
   Please contact me before ordering complex logo or real image etc.. to avoid cancellations.

If you have any question, feel free to message me at any time.
Looking forward to working with you.




Reviews


dpearsall:Completed faster than expected and does great work.

chris_ld:Thank you!! Looking forward to work with you again

dpearsall:Another great job!

epistoliere:Great work and very fast. Thanks so much for your help !

smccorp:Fast and Great


No comments:

Post a Comment