Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will vectorize,tracing and redraw your picture in 2 hours

I will vectorize,tracing and redraw your picture in 2 hours












About:

Hello,

I am vespavespo


If you want to vectorize your logo or any other design then you are at the right place. I will convert your raster images to high quality vector.

What you will get?

  • High quality vector file (Ai, Eps, Pdf, Svg)
  • Source file included
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Unlimited Revisions


I can also convert your logo or design to PSD and CDR etc. Just send me the raster image in jpg,png,gif or any format and leave the rest to me.
I will prefer to inbox me before placing the rush job in order to check availability..
"For complex design Please Text me before ordering the Gig to avoid cancellation"..
Feel free to ask anything.

Thanks.


((((PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU ORDER))))

No Revisions if the order passed 3 days after delivering and mark as a COMPLETED ORDER.

If you have any questions, please contact me before you order.

Reviews


gameseveneveryd:The best!

vespavespo:thank you very much and aleays happy to help

diamanthian:superb just what I needed

vespavespo:thank you very much and always happy to help

safesigncorp:Great vector artist, quality work!


No comments:

Post a Comment