Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do vector tracing or do any vector work perfectly

I will do vector tracing or do any vector work perfectly












About:

Are you looking for VECTOR TRACING EXPERT? then you are at the right place!
I will vectorize, redraw or trace any images, logos, sketches convert it into vector file.


Try it once & you'll be coming back over and over, I PROMISE!!! ( 200+ satisfied buyers )

What will I provide you?


  • High resolution transparent PNG.
  • Provide you all formate files
  • Fast delivery 
  • 100% money back guarantee 
  • Unlimited revisions

Why should you hire me?

  • 4+ years experience in graphic design
  • 24/7 available for you
  • Good communication (fluent in English)
  • High quality work with very low price
  • Discount for bulk & returning buyers

Check my gig extra

  • Extra fast delivery for $5
  • Premium service for $5

What do you need to do next if you order my gig:


  • Give me your image or your brief
  • make sure your source image quality is good

My portfolio 

Vector tracing 
https://goo.gl/iYXpgB (click here)
Other services https://goo.gl/rqj2at (click here)


If you have any questions, PLEASE CONTACT ME before you order to avoid order cancellation.

Thank you

Reviews


elia07:outstanding work, extremely fast, highly recommended

khwajafahim7:Great experience \u0026 Awesome buyer!

elia07:outstanding work, extremely fast, highly recommended

khwajafahim7:Great experience \u0026 Awesome buyer!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment