Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will convert to vector png,jpg,gif,psd to ai,eps,svg in 6 hours

I will convert to vector png,jpg,gif,psd to ai,eps,svg in 6 hours












About:

I will professionally convert your LOGO/images/icon to vector files so that they are SCALABLE and can be adjust to any file size that you want.

I will do ALL THE WORK FROM SCRATCH and do all work manually. I don't use any AUTO SOFTWARES to do conversions.

1. Fully editable format.
2. Recreate lost pixels.
3. Transparent Background
4. Fill your image with different colors.
5. Clean, Crisp and Clear format.
6. Resize image at any resolution level without losing quality.
7. My Delivery time will be within 6 to 20 hours.
8. Free source files are also included
9. Unlimited revisions for free

For only 5$, I will provide .ai .eps .pdf .svg .cdr .jpg .png, .psd, formats

If you are not satisfied with my work then I will refund you the Full Amount.

I don't vectorize caricatures, complex cartoons, and real humans or animals.

I am reliable, honest and will not let you down. I am ready to be hired today.

If you have any complex image or some custom work then do message me before placing an order.

Feel free to ask anything.

Thanks

Tags:
Convert to vector, png to vector, jpg to vector, vectorize, redraw, logo conversion, vectorize logo, ai eps pdf, high resolution, vectorise graphics, adobe illustrator

Reviews


gabduq:so easy and fulfilling

design_guys:Nice experience

paulina00:Great service!!

design_guys:Nice Experience

needtoad:Very good A+


No comments:

Post a Comment