Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will create line art or outline of your normal object

I will create line art or outline of your normal object












About:

I will create a detailed line art or outline of any of your 3D objects or image. I will charge $5 depending on how detailed your image or object is. 

I will give you the highest quality line art work on Fiverr. I will provide you with free JPG, PNG, PDF and Hi-Resolution. 

Feel free to contact for me for any details.

Reviews


kukkim123:He did a fantastic job on my line drawings and on-time as promised.\n\nWill work with him in the future.

sb1150:Thank you :)

edcanltd:It was a straight forward easy exercise and job well done.

sb1150:Thanks you. \r\n

ultralinx:If you`re looking for great results, look no more. You just found the guy, who makes the magic happen. Saud you`re the Man !! Cheers ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment