Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will recreate your raster image or logo to vector

I will recreate your raster image or logo to vector












About:

Hi there, Welcome to my Gig!

Hello, I am Eqramor Rabbi. Please call me Eqramor and sorry for a troublesome user name. I have plenty of experience in graphics designing and i am here to Vectorize your image.

As a Level 2 seller,

I will professionally convert your logo or raster image to vector image. This method is also known as vector tracing, vector conversion or vectorization. You will get the Best service on Fiverr.

Please provide a correct image and i will vectorize it for you. Place your order and your work will be completed between 24hour. i will try my best to provide the service as fast as possible. Please contact me on the inbox if you need to know anything.

-You will get: 

  • You can take any and multiple vector source files (AI, EPS, PDF, and SVG) with 1 PNG High quality image.
  • I will deliver within 24hour
  • You will get unlimited Revisions.

- I can provide to you:

  • AI
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • CDR
  • DXF
  • PSD
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • And more..

- IMPORTANT:
  • The tracing process depends  a lot on each image, because every image has its own peculiarities.
  • Feel free to check my other GIGs: fiverr.com/eqramor111

If you have any questions, please contact me INBOX before ordering.

Reviews


riuku86:Great execution, very well done. Fast and painless process, good communication. THANK YOU

eqramor111:Your most welcome. Glad that i could help. Come again!

nordictackle:Perfect, thank you very much!

eqramor111:Awesome buyer. Thank you. Come Again!

gerrymendez:Very polite and answered immediately, pleasure working with.


No comments:

Post a Comment