Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will convert pixelated image to HD or vector

I will convert pixelated image to HD or vector












About:

You're bothered of your images stocked in your computer. Logos for example, it's not too catchy because of its low resolution and too much blur. You like it better, and has higher resolution that will stand out in your marketing. you came to the right place!

I'm a graphic designer since 2012, I trace your images to convert low resolution images to high quality vector graphics.

You give me your image you like to convert then I give you the source file (.ai), .png, .svg, .eps.

You may ask for PDF format with additional 5$.

So why choose this gig?

  • 2k+ artwork created and served to happy customers
  • Frequent communication
  • Provided best quality designs

Important Note:

For best design result and large order quantities please contact me before placing an order by simply clicking the "Contact me" button to your right --->


~jeremykun22

Reviews


fitzfine:great work, thanks

jeremykun22:Thank you so much! :)

fitzfine:great work, thanks

jeremykun22:Thank you so much! :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment