Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will redraw or recreate your sketch, drawing, logo into vector

I will redraw or recreate your sketch, drawing, logo into vector












About:

Do you have a sketch, drawing, image or a logo in Low Resolution, and need to convert it into high resolution vector? Then you are in the right place. 


I will manual redraw your art into vector.


This gig include:


  • JPEG
  • PNG
  • Color change
  • High-Res Raster


Gig extras include:


  • AI
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • PNG
  • JPEG

(vector files as AI/EPS are scaleable to any size without loss of quality)


Please let me know if you have any questions.


Want to se my work? Go to my profil and see my portfolio.



Reviews


cottonswow:very happy with quality of precise work, would be happy to use services again!\n

designbymette:Thank you for giving me a perfect rating. Will love to work with you again.

caitlingola:Wonderful experience with seller! Got exactly what I wanted and was in communication through the entire process. Would love to work together again in the future.

designbymette:Thank you for your positive review. I will love to work with you again.

tbliss44:Excellent Job! The logo vector looks great, fast works.\n\nThanks again! TBliss44


No comments:

Post a Comment