Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will create vector art from any kinds of image

I will create vector art from any kinds of image












About:

Welcome to my gig
Hi i am Sumon.
I am a Professional Graphic Designer, i am Expert in Illustrator and Photoshop.

I will manually redesign, redraw, trace, convert your low resolution logo,icon,symbol,map, 

Why you Choose me:
  •   Good Communication.Manual Tracing with using adobe illustrator.
  •   Fast Delivery.
  •   Professional Quality work.
  •   100% satisfaction.  
  •   More than 12 years of experience
  •   That is my area of specialization (highly professional)
  •  Unlimited revisions on your work until you are satisfied

I will accept
  •   bitmap
  •   Low resolution file
  •   screen shot.
  •   icon
  •   Scan Copy
  •   Sketch 
  •   Image file

I will provide:
  •    High resolution (300dpi) JPG and PNG.
  •    Adobe Illustrator File (.AI)
  •    EPS
  •    PDF.
  •    SVG
  •    CDR

Want to contact before place and order? -Send me a message with your information. 
Or you can directly order with attachment. 
Thanks for your valuable to read gig description.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment