Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will convert images to vector within12 hours

I will convert images to vector within12 hours












About:

Hello!! Welcome to My Gig

I'm Jhora, a professional graphic designer with 3+ years of experience. I can convert your jpg/png/bitmap/pdf/raster images or sketches to vector within just 12 hours and provide you the editable .Ai source files or any other format you want.

What I will give in just 5$:

High quality vector file in Ai, Eps, PNG, JPG, PDF or others format

Fully editable free source file

Manual tracing

Super-fast delivery

High quality image

Recreate your lost pixels

Clean and clear format

Life time support

Excellent Communication

Why me?

3+ years experiences

100% commitment and communication

100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied

24/7 online support

Unlimited Revisions until your satisfaction

Note:  

For complex image please contact me before placing your order because that may take extra working time, which also requires extra charge.

Please Provide Clear / Good Quality Photos So that I Can Satisfy You with the Best Result.

Please check my portfolio here: https://bit.ly/2tdTMRM

If You Have further Requirements, feel free to contact me I will be Pleased to Answer You.

Thanks,

Jhora

Thanks again for visiting my Gig

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment