Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will convert your logo to vector file in 12 hours

I will convert your logo to vector file in 12 hours












About:

I can vectorize or redraw or recreate your existing logo to a vector file. Manually drawing use Adobe Illustrator.

I will send you:

- Vector file as .AI (Adobe Illustrator)
- HiRes PNG with transparent background (300 dpi)

I will deliver your vector in less than 12 hours!

Why you need vector file?
- Scalable
   Scale to any size you want without loss of quality.
- Large Printing
   Best for printing on billboard, poster, business card, flyer, etc.
- Editable
   Make colour change or You can also send the vectorized file to any
   designer you want for future editing.


I can convert from:
-Low resolution image
-Scanned Image
-Photoshot (DSLR/Digicam/SmartPhones)
-Drawing / Sketch
-AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF etc

Note:
- I don't design  logo
- I can't convert bevel and emboss effect
- If your logo is complex design please add the extra gig, please discuss before ordering !

ORDER NOW!

Reviews


turekdesign:Always great end result! Thanks!

themarsart:Thanks so much :-)

gradville:Mars work is very good, vector logos are a big improvement over the screen shots often provided by our partners.\n

themarsart:Thanks so much :-)

tlclive:Did a great job and quick turn around


No comments:

Post a Comment