Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will create a professional level vector from your logo image fast

I will create a professional level vector from your logo image fast












About:

All you have to do is send me your image and I'll do the rest! 

Level of Detail:
Most logos fall under the level 1 detail category, however, if your logo has an exceptional amount of detail, it will take a bit more time to create. This is why I charge an extra $5 for that service. 

If you are unsure what level of detail your logo has, don't hesitate to throw me a message! 

Turnaround Time:
The turnaround times in the package description are the maximum amount of time it will take to get back to you. Depending on how much I have on my plate, I can most likely get it to you before then!

Revisions:
The revisions in the package description are only referring to parts of the logo you would like to edit that were not shown in the photo. If anything does not look like it does in the photo, I would be happy to correct it at no additional cost.

Reviews


uncreba:Great communication and great delivery time even with a project as demanding as this one. will use again.

nikkimeganmoore:Outstanding Experience!

uncreba:fast turn around and right the first time

nikkimeganmoore:Outstanding Experience!

thebuzzcs:Amazing! Super fast (literally done within the hour) and did exactly what I had in mind the first time, no revisions. Will use her services again in the future for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment